Good Vibrations: Music and Mental Health (PDF)
door Keith Loach
Dit is de prijs die uw klanten zien Prijslijst bewerken
Over het boek
* PDF Version PDF * Good Vibrations: Music and Mental Health is based on 1) a literature review of research into the effect of music on the brain and 2) how music for mental health can be supported in healthcare policy. The book is a best-of collection of Music Meditation podcasts and blogs by Keith Loach. Good Vibrations: Music and Mental Health is a light read and a perfect gift for virtually everyone, including students, professionals, parents and seniors.
Website van auteur
kenmerken / functionaliteiten & details
- Hoofdcategorie: Opleiding
- Aanvullende categorieën Geneeskunde en wetenschap, Gezondheid & welzijn
Projectoptie: 13×20 cm
Aantal pagina's: 122
- Datum publiceren: ok 19, 2022
- Taal English
- Trefwoorden community, 40 Hz, brain, mental health, music
Over de maker
Keith Loach holds a Master of Music (MA Music, York University) and a Master of Business Administration (MBA, University of Toronto) as well as a Bachelor of Music (MusBac, University of Toronto). His graduate work in music examined the effect of music on the brain, with a broader focus on how musicking can be supported in healthcare policy. Keith has delivered papers at the International Conference of Dalcroze Studies at Laval University in Quebec City and at the International Institute for Critical Studies in Improvisation Colloquium at Guelph University in Guelph, Ontario.