Over het boek
Updated to reflect all the latest functionality provided under macOS Big Sur.
Here are the main topics that we cover
- What are you running on your Mac?
- Your Mac and its ‘user accounts’
- Let’s start with the 'Apple' menu
- What are your Preferences?
- Turning your Mac on and off
- Sleep and password settings
- Does your Mac allow you to ‘right-click’?
- Let’s talk about files and folders
- The Desktop
- The Dock
- Menus and the Menu Bar
- Connecting to Wi-Fi
- The app store on your Mac
- Mission Control
- Important Gestures - scrolling, swiping and more
- The Bin (or Trash Can)
- Some must-know Keyboard Shortcuts
iTandCoffee provides technology help for those who want to get more from their technology, whether starting out as a beginner or looking to learn more for personal or business reasons. We offer small, easy-to-follow classes, private appointments, a range or user guides, videos and other services. We offer a relaxed 'cafe-style' environment, reflecting the patient and relaxed style of the help that we offer. We specialise in iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows and other 'lifestyle' technology topics, such as 'Travelling with Technology', 'Making Photo Books', 'Bringing your busy life under control using your Technology', 'Getting organised with Evernote', 'Staying Safe Online' and more. Sort out your iCloud mess, fix email problems, get you computer performing better, learn about Microsoft Word, Excel or Powerpoint, get in the Cloud with Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive - we cover all these areas.